Saturday, July 12, 2008

Discontinuation of Posts

Dear Divine Souls,

Namaste

Thank you for viewing my blog. 

I would like to inform you that i will discontinue to post articles on my blog.

I will inform yo when i will come back

I hope you must have enjoyed the posts.

Wish you a success in spiritual path. May we all reach the destination and realize our true SELF

Sincerely 

Indiaspirituality

AUM

"Awake, Arise and Stop Not Til Thou Goal is Reached" - Swami Vivekananda

"Only God is True, Everything Else is False" - Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa

"To Disconnect the mind from the SELF and to become aware of anything else is nothing but Unhappiness" - Sri Ramana Maharshi

No comments:

Featured Post

Introduction of Madhusūdana Sarasvatī’s Gūḍārtha Dīpikā, a unique commentary on Bhagavad Gītā

Update: 01/08/2016. Verses 8 a nd 9 are corrected. 'Thou' is correctly translated to 'tvam' and 't hat...