Friday, February 6, 2009

Autosuggestion for relaxation

If we wish to burn anything, then we need to take the help of fire. There is no second alternative. In the same way, if we need to uproot our emotions, feel peace and bliss within ourselves, then there is no alternative then chanting holy name of God and surrendering to him. Other ways to clam our mind may be efective, but not permanent, as they all come under the influence of Maya. Only God is not influenced by Maya and is above Maya. 

Still, for begineers who wish to relax their mind, then here is an autosuggestion. Please note that even though you may find this effective, it will still give temporary relief.

AUTOSUGGESTION

---------------------------------------------

Sit down on a comfortable chair or lye down on a bed and relax. It may take only up to 10 mins.

---------------------------------------------

After you have grip over this autosuggestion then you can even record it in your own voice in a very relaxed and slow voice tone.

---------------------------------------------

Be aware of Breadth. 

Inhale …

Exale …

Inhale …

Exale …


Repeat it 5-6 times

--

Mentally think that I AM RELAXED. 
Repeat I AM RELAXED. I AM HAPPY

Feel your breadth. Be comfortable.

Prayer: (very important)

Oh God, I surrender to you. Your child has surrendered to you. Please accept my surrenderance. Please give me pure devotion (bhakti) and pure Knowledge (jnana).

Be aware of breadth.

While inhaling, mentally say, all positive energy, divine energies, divine thoughts are entering into me.

While exhaling, mentally say, all negative energies are going out.

Inhale

Exhale


Inhale: Mentally say, devotion is entering me

Exhale: mentally say, doubt is going out

Inhale: God’s grace (kripa) is entering me

Exhale: stress, fatigue, etc are going out

Inhale: I am more lively and fresh

Exhale: All laziness and negative feelings are going out

Inhale: forgiveness is entering me

Exhale: I let go all those who have hurt me.

Oh god, take my ego away.

Inhale: divine energy is entering me. I am filled with divinity. I am filled with god’s grace.

Exhale: all tamsic and rajasic thoughts are going out.

Inhale: all satvic thoughts are entering me

---------------------------------------------

You can continue 

---------------------------------------------

Self healing - Energy based

Energy (divinity, god’s grace, love for god and devotion) are entering my crown and heart (head) - you can visualise briliant white light softly and smoothly entering the body.

I am filled with love. Love is the subtlest and strongest energy.

I am happy. I am Relaxed.

My head is filled with divine energy. It is healthy.

Energy is entering my 3 eye chakra. It is free of stress and is light. It is healthy and strong.

Energy is entering neck. My neck is healthy.

Energy is entering hands. They are healthy.

Energy is entering you heart. It is filled with love and devotion. All negative feelings are flushed out.

Energy is entering my stomach. It is filled with divinity. It is balanced, strong, light and healthy.

Energy is entering sex charkas and genitals: they are filled with divinity. They are strong and healthy.

Energy is entering legs. They are strong and healthy

Visualize yourself as if you are floating in the ocean full of light light. Full of divine love and devotion.

Be aware of entire body. Be aware of face. 

Gently open you eyes.



Prayer:

Oh god thank you for your grace. Please give me proper direction in my life. Please make my base as spiritual. Please make my goal as moksha as the only goal. 

PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT IS BEST FOR ME.

OH GOD I SURRENDER TO YOU.

 
---------------------------------------------

Module 2: Relaxation

---------------------------------------------
Be aware of Breadth. 

Inhale …

Exale …

Inhale …

Exale …


Repeat it 5-6 times

--

Mentally think that I AM RELAXED. 
Repeat I AM RELAXED. I AM HAPPY

Feel your breadth. Be comfortable.

Prayer:

Oh God, I surrender to you. Your child has surrendered to you. Please accept my surrenderance. Please give me pure bhakti and pure jnana. Please give me peace of mind.


Be aware of your face: If you find that the muscles of face (specially forehead) are tensed just relax them.

Gently move down to throat: Just relax the muscles of throat.

Move down to shoulders, then hands, then finger tips. Mentally say that muscles of hands are relaxed.

Be aware of throat. Gently come down to towards chest. Be aware of chest, Mentally say that all my muscles are relaxed.

Come down to stomach. Mentally say that all my muscles are relaxed.

Be aware of thigh, mentally relax the muscles. Go Down to calf muscles and then finger tips. Mentally relax the muscles.

Be aware of entire body. Mentally say:

I am relaxed. I am filled with peace. I am filled with peace. I am happy.

Be aware of face, gently open eyes.

Prayer:

Oh god, thank you for your grace. Please give me proper direction in my life. Please make my base as spiritual. Please make my goal as moksha and the only goal. 

PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT IS BEST FOR ME.

OH GOD I SURRENDER TO YOU.

Daily Repeated prayers are very effective.

*After this autosuggestion is over, you can gently rub your face with your hands.

*After you have grip on autosuggestion, you can modifiy it to suit your needs. Like if you have any emotional problem, say irritaion, then you can stress more on it to remove it, while exhaling. If you hav physical problem, say you have pain in shoulder, then you can be aware of shoulder and mentally think that negative energy is removed and replaced by divine energy and mentally repeat "my shoulder is healthy and strong".

AUM

No comments:

Featured Post

Introduction of Madhusūdana Sarasvatī’s Gūḍārtha Dīpikā, a unique commentary on Bhagavad Gītā

Update: 01/08/2016. Verses 8 a nd 9 are corrected. 'Thou' is correctly translated to 'tvam' and 't hat...