Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Change of author of indiaspirituality

Dear divine souls,

I have found that recently the number of viewers  visiting my blog are increasing day by day. Thank you for viewing my blog.

I would like to inform that i will discontinue to post on my blog from today. I dont know when i will restart to post on my blogs.

Till then one of my spiritual friend will publish the posts. It may take a day or 2 for him to settle and then start to post the articles. His main concentration will be on the Holy trio's teachings (Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Maa and Swami Vivekananda).

I hope you must have enjoyed my postings. I am also sure that you will also enjoy his post too.

Sincerely

INDIASPIRITUALITY

No comments:

Featured Post

Introduction of Madhusūdana Sarasvatī’s Gūḍārtha Dīpikā, a unique commentary on Bhagavad Gītā

Update: 01/08/2016. Verses 8 a nd 9 are corrected. 'Thou' is correctly translated to 'tvam' and 't hat...