Tuesday, March 18, 2008

References



A reference section will soon be added.

All the content of this website is not original. I have tried to collect the information from the net and organise it together for the benefit of others and myself. I have tried give the URLs of the sites from where the content is extracted. If you feel this is your content, then please mail me at
indianspirituality@gmail.com
along with your name and your website's URL. I will be happy to list them in the refernces.

Your suggestions and complaints are welcome. If you wish to give me some matter related to this website, I will be happy to review and put it on the web.




No comments:

Featured Post

Introduction of Madhusūdana Sarasvatī’s Gūḍārtha Dīpikā, a unique commentary on Bhagavad Gītā

Update: 01/08/2016. Verses 8 a nd 9 are corrected. 'Thou' is correctly translated to 'tvam' and 't hat...