Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013


Wishing You Merry Christmas
And
A Prosperous New Year



On the holy occasion, let us offer our prayer to God and say positive affirmations which can change our lives for good of all.
 
Overcoming Fear 

God is within me, around me, protecting me, so I will banish the gloom of fear that shuts out His guiding light and makes me stumble into ditches of error.
 
I will wipe away, with the soothing veil of Divine Mother’s peace, the dream fears of disease, sadness and ignorance.
 
Oh God ! Teach me to be tenaciously and cautiously courageous instead of often being afraid.
 
Heavenly spirit, Bless me that I may easily find happiness instead of becoming worried at every test and difficulty.
 
O Father, no matter what my tests be, may I bear them joyously by feeling Thy presence always in my heart. Thus all the tragedies and comedies of life will seem naught but dramas of ecstatic entertainment.
 
Be Happy
 
I will try to be happy under all circumstances; I will make up my mind to be happy within myself right now, where I am today.
 
Let my soul smile through my heart and let my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter Thy rich smiles in sad hearts.
 
Healing Light
 
Heavenly Father, teach me to remember Thee in poverty or prosperity, in sickness or health, in ignorance or wisdom. Teach me to open closed eyes of unbelief and behold Thine instantaneously healing light.
 
Peace
 
Peace flows through my heart
Peace fills me like a frageance
Peace stabs the heart of noise and worries
Peace burns through my disquietude.
Peace like red blood, vitalizes the veins of my thoughts.
Peace like boundless aurwole, encircles my body of infinity.
 
Dear Father, open all the windows of faith that I may behold Thee in the mansion of peace. Fling open the doors of silence that I may enter Thy temple of bliss.
 
Reach God
 
O Father, show me the highway tha leads to Thee. Give me bursting aspirations of the heart. In the echo of devotion teach me to hear Thy voice.
 
Father, enter Thou into my soul through the portals of my heart’s devotion and through my ardent prayers.
 
 
 
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.


O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.
 

Happy Holidays!!!,

Namaste
Indiaspirituality

2012-13
 
Extracted from: Metaphysical Meditations – Paramhansa Yogananda


2 comments:

Lord Shiva said...

Thanks for Sharing. Merry Christmas. May the lovely spirit of Christmas bring you lots of peace, joy and happiness.

Shiva Ji Images said...

Nice Post Keep Posting like this on regular basis.

Featured Post

Introduction of Madhusūdana Sarasvatī’s Gūḍārtha Dīpikā, a unique commentary on Bhagavad Gītā

Update: 01/08/2016. Verses 8 a nd 9 are corrected. 'Thou' is correctly translated to 'tvam' and 't hat...