23. How strange is it that a person ignorantly rests contented with the idea that he is the body, while he knows it as something belonging to him (and therefore apart from him) even as a person who sees a pot (knows it as apart from him) !
24. I am verily Brahman, being equanimous, quiescent, and by nature absolute Existence, Knowledge, and Bliss. I am not the body which is non-existence itself. This is called true Knowledge by the wise.
25. I am without any change, without any form, free from all blemish and decay. I am not, etc.,
26. I am not subjected to any disease, I am beyond all comprehension, free from all alternatives and all-pervading. I am not, etc.,
27. I am without any attribute or activity, I am eternal, ever free, and imperishable. I am not, etc.,
28. I am free from all impurity, I am immovable, unlimited, holy, undecaying, and immortal. I am not, etc.,