124. Now I am going to tell the real nature of the supreme Self,. The one who realises is free from bondage and attains Liberation.
125. There is some Absolute Entity, the source of the consciousness of egoism, the witness of the three states, and distinct from the five koshas:
126. Which knows everything that happens in the waking state, in dream and in profound sleep; which is aware of the presence or absence of the mind and its functions; and which is the background of the notion of egoism. – This is That.
127. Which Itself sees all, but which no one beholds, which illumines the intellect etc., but which they cannot illumine (it cannot be reached by intellect). – This is That.
128. By which this universe is pervaded, but which nothing pervades, which shining, all this (universe) shines as Its reflection. – This is That.
129. By whose very presence the body, the organs, mind and intellect keep to their respective spheres of action, like servants !
130. By which everything from egoism down to the body, the sense-objects and pleasure etc., is known as palpably as a jar – for It is the essence of Eternal Knowledge !
Source: Vivek Choodamani